From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ivan M Suzman
Sent:   Wednesday, February 04, 1998 11:20 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        $10.00 VIDEOCOPIES / order 'til Feb. 10th

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   26 deg. F
   Dear Listmembers,

      For the 53 Listmembers  who have already written me, and the 2 who
have written Greg Leeman, and for any more who are interested in
VIDEOCOPIES of the 30-minute show, "Lunchbreak," on which I appeared on
January 20, 1998. here is the PLAN we have so far worked out for