^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:46:08 UT Barbara Mallut <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>So Ivan... tell me.... are we s'posed to GUESS what your address is so
>we can
>snail mail ya a check for a copy of the video?  I know...  we can scan
>our
>checks and email it to ya, right? <grin>

>(SNIP)

Barb, I  snuck my address in at the bottom of my post.  Your computer
might be keeping you guessing?

Anyway, again, it's 9 Range Street, Portland, Maine 04103 USA

(SNIP)

>(Pssst)   And 'sides....I'll finally get to SEE him)
><swoon>
>(giggle)

Pssst, swoon and giggle to you, too!!

IVAN

P>S>  Is Psst, swoon and giggle a Californian-type  thing???
(SNIP)