Gray, I don't have PD, but I have always had bad handwriting. I write with my
right hand, holding the pen as if I were a lefty. Trying to force myself to
hold the pen differently, yields worse results. I am fairly sure that because
my mother is a lefty, and dad is a righty, I ended up with this, and I just
print anything that needs to be legible. I try to type as much as possible, to
avoid writing. I have always tried to use both hands as much as possible when
I work, so if I ever lost the use of my right hand, I could still manage.
After reading about you writing with the non-dominant hand, in my case, the
left, I tried it, and though it felt strange, I was able to write as legibly
as with my right hand. Thanks for mentioning this, as I feel I may be able to
write better as a lefty! [log in to unmask]