I swear some of us have such a mild mild form (of dyslexia - maybe?)
that about the only manifestation is knowing left from right.  It's been
like that for me back as far as I can remember.  Drivers whom I am
directing are automatically forewarned to ignore what comes of out my
mouth - just follow the hands.  And so the thumb is frantically
signalling to the left, while I am spewing out the words
"RIGHT!!RIGHT!!" just as frantically.  The hand is correct, always.
Of course I also spent two of my 30 driving years with red/green lights
confused....Just popped up sometime in my early thirties; found myself
stopping at the green lights, and going through the red lights.  I cound
name the colors correctly, but the signal of what to do concerning those
colored lights was reversed.  Kept a carpooler with me those two years
for safety sake.  Situation just disappeared later.  No re-occurrance 15
years later - y e t.
I also have a hard time with the way the world describes clockwise
movements of dials, knobs, etc as "to the right' when they also go to
the left.

Mary Helen Krane

Everett, WA parttime caregiver for mom with PSP/72.5/diag. 2.5 yrs ago
and, yes, it has been raining, and is going to again.and again.and again