don and Romona,

Thanks for the aching feet tips.

don, I wonder  about your suggestion of  cowboy boots.  Don't they all have
real pointy toes?  Would that be a good idea for those of us with curling
toes?  There is a big Western wear outfit ( this is WESTERN NJ) a few miles
from here.  If you say they don't break  in  then however they fell in the
store is how  they'll always feel, right?  I'll have to go get me a pickup
to  go with them.

I hope no one will  think I am trivializing  our disease, but  I had an
interesting visit to the Veterinarian on Friday.  I have a 14 1/2  year
old Boxer dog, which is really old for that breed. They rarely live past
11-12.
It was just for shots, but the dogs for the past 8 months or has had brief
periods when she just start to shake a little and then lose her balance for
a moment. It  now happens about 4-5 times an hour and she did it for the
Vet.  The Vet said it looks like a form of Parkinson's, that it was
definitely neurological.  I then told her that I had Parkinson's,  She, the
Vet,  looked kind of startled for a moment and that was the end of it.
WI  don't share any genes with this dog,  but we have drunk the same well
water for the  past 11 years.  It's  not a story I'll tell my neighbors,
but just thought I'd pass it on here for the heck of it.