Dear Gerdie,

My husband suffers with a burning, nagging, pressing, pins and needles,
type of pain in both feet and hands and sometimes arms and legs.  The only
relief he can get is by walking or taking more sinemet.  The pain is worst
when he has just taken sinemet but it goes away if he comes "on" or walks.
Unfortunately, as soon as he stops walking the paid returns.  He also
suffers a lot of "freezing".  This disease and the medicines are so
unpredictable.  I wish you and your father well.

Jackie