<<      My sister has chronic fatigue and is currently taking b-12 shots
 twice a week.  She claims that they  increase her energy level
 significantly.   I've had PD for over 15 years and during much of that
 time fatigue has been a major problem for me .   I wonder if these shots
 could offer some relief  for me?  Has anyone out there any experience
 with b-12 shots?   I would be interested in any information you might
 have.
                         Steve Evans  48/16

My husband's neurologist told him a lack of B-12 hs a different meaning to a
neurologist than to other doctors.  My husband tested low in B-12 and after a
battle with our internist instituted a series of B-12 shots to bring him up to
speed.  He now has a shot once a week or every other week.  It made a great
difference to him, from being terribly tired all the time to being able to
function much better.   Hope it works for you.  Dealing with Parkinsons is
enough to wear anyone out and all help is needed.

Virginia