Well Don, if you get bored and need more walls to paint, I can help you
out! Do you think Vivian would let you paint our kitchen?  I'll bet even if
she would, that mean ond doctor would say NO!  That chair sounds pretty
comfy--maybe I should get one for Peter?  And, yes, you spelled "stomach"
right--your keyboard is getting smarter!
Hi to Vivian --wear the belt next time.

> WHEN I HURT TO SIT LIKE TO DAY. I PAINED 30 STEPS WALLS ON EACH SIDE. AND
>PART OF M BASEMENT FLOOR. WAS ON MY KNEES. COUSE I GOT KNEWW PADS. HADEST
>THING FOR ME AFTER HAVING PD FOR 26YRS IS TO SIT. BUT WHEN I DO SIT ON A
>LIFT CHAIR THAT I CAN CHANG MY POSIONS. UP DOWN ALL SO I SIT AS FAR BACK AS
>I CAN. AND TURN ON VIBRATOR. BUT TODAY I AM SORE AS I DID NOT WHERE MY
>SUPORT BELT AROUND MY BELLY. CAN'T SPELL( STOMACH. ) LOLOLO NOT SURE IT IS
>SPELLED RIGHT.
>                         73/26 lima,oh
>
>                         I.Y.Q.DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
>
>                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
>                         YOUR CHILDREN LOVE

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *