Mark(hilight) the part you want to copy- copy that marked part (under Edit
up above) - open a new e-mail message to yourself - copy that portion you
want a copy of and e-mail it to yourself or copy that letter with your printer.
It becomes fun when you start to play with the possibilities.  try it you'll
like it.
Joyce
PS. another way is to copy it to your word processing program like MSWord or
something like that.