Paul,

Let me know if you get an answer to this one.  I am using Netscape
Navigator at home for my internet mail.

At work we use Banyan mail and I am able to direct incoming mail to
selected folders depending on certain criteria (i.e sender, subject,
etc).  This is a great way of sorting out incoming mail.  I only look at
the mail group that I am interested in reading at a particular time.

Great question.  Hope someone can offer a solution.  It would be a big
help to me.

Lou AL Chiaramonte
Tampa, Florida