Hi Judith;
This lefthanded stuff is getting even more interesting!

> This left handed gene is a curious one. Actually I'm rather amazed at the
> number of lefties on the list. My mother was left handed, and of nine
> children, four of us are/were left handed. My mother was 79 when she died,
> and my oldest brother was killed in a car accident at 59. My left handed
> sister and brother at 67 and 72 respectively are still going strong. Being
> the second youngest in the family, and born several years after the first
> seven, I, too plan to be around for a while.

My mother is also left handed and also bore nine children, four of
us are left handed!!!  My oldest brother succumbed to cancer at age
59!

> Judith Richards
>
> Just realized I also use my mouse right handed...

I used to use my mouse right handed and then had to extend the timing
to permit my sslllooooowwwwwwww double click.  For the past several
months I just put the mouse on the left side. (My Parkinson's is
right sided)

Keep smilin' ...........Murray
.