Yesterday, due to a pain, I reluctantly went to see the dentist in the
afternoon.  My dyskinesia, which in me manifests itself principally as head
chorea, was so interfering w/ the dentist being able to work in my mouth, it
too a small army to hold my mouth, head, neck, & upper body steady.  Besides
the dentist himself, there was his asst., a dental hygenist, and the
receptionist.  Has anybody else had this problem, and does it raise any red
flags?

        Barb
Barbara Blake-Krebs  (57, dx 1984)       [log in to unmask]
Merriam, KS, USA                                                (ltr after F is cap "i")