Dale,

When I read your message and you spoke about the Alliance, I thought you
were making a proposal for these centers on a national basis and such a
proposal was to be part of a mission statement.  I see now what you said was
that you are out there actually putting a deal together to open one!  That
is great, and good luck wih it.  It sounds as if you are over the biggest
hurdle - the Where.  Please keep us informed of how it goes.  Also, this has
probably been covered, but where can I get a  copy of the Alliance's mission
statement?
Thanks
Bruce Anderson 52, 3+
Schooley's Mtn, NJ