Hi, I am looking for a few generally good web-sites that provide decent
coverage of new treatments for PD and on-going research on current
treatments.  Preferrably I would like to check these sites every couple of
weeks and I don't want to have to fuss with keyword searches as this would
imply that I already had those important keywords.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Scott Schmith

At 11:06 PM 2/6/98 EST, you wrote:
>Joyce, welcome to the list. What is COPD? The tape is a video of Ivan Suzman,
>one of our most active listmembers who recently became a TV celebrity  when he
>appeared on behalf of PD, and I hear did a wonderful job.  You will see Ivan's
>name mentioned here quite a bit, he is very active doing what he can to fight
>PD.  I do not have PD, I am here because my dad has had Parkinson's for
>several years.  [log in to unmask]

                        Scott Schmith
                   2025 NW Northrup, #323
                      Portland, OR 97209