D and L - How do you not like it?  GREAT!  Just be sure the diseases are
not communicable!  Questions/comments I have are 1)  liability
insurance/waivers for docs and hospital 2)  a stimulating enviroonment for
the patient? 3) what ratio of patients/staff, how anticipate (if someone
"drops by" for eg), the doc can't hold all hands!  4) more later!

Hope you can do this!!!!

                                Bob Dolezal