Hello Don and all my other friends on the PARKINSN-LIST!

> had in the 20's his name was john and was haveing trouble with his girl
> friend.  and wanted to give up. well i emailed him lot. what we said is ous
> buss. well yesterday i got a very nice post card from from jerusalem. what

Glad to hear it reached you!

> was said i won"t go in to. i did not have his name or email address. my
> nicknames list allmost takes other drive now. i hope some body remembers him
> be for he cones home. he is so happy now. we must not let any thing to
> happen to that young boy. so i hope some body can help.

I am so glad to receive such care and consideration. I am indeed happy
now. I have now realized that there is a girl in this world who really
cares for me, and who loves me just as intensely as I love her. PD and
all, sad days and happy days, she wants to share her life with me.

She will return from Israel to Germany tonight at 8.30 west-european
time, and in 10 days, she will visit me here in Sweden. I just can't
believe my luck... :)

My work is taking quite a lot of time right now, but I hope to put
together a website with pictures and stories from my Israeli adventure
soon! We travelled from Eilat to Jerusalem - Tiberias - Akko - Eilat,
and it took us 14 days total. We did small excursions to Masada (walked
to the top!!!), the Dead Sea and other places too, but more on that later.

Hugs to you all,

John (29/0)

PS. Don! I'll write you a line tonight.