About a month ago I was in a Parkinson's Support group meeting where this cure
(prevention) for constipation was offered by another member of the group, a
retired MD. Before going to bed at night fill a large glass full of water.
10 ounces may work but 12 to 16 ounces work better. Now, put the full glass
of water on the nightstand beside the bed. When you wakeup in the morning
and sit up, before you do ANYTHING else, drink all of the water.

It's easy, It's inexpensive, and best of all it works! (at least for me)

(It may take from 4 days to a week to begin working)

Good Luck!!

Ben McKeen  [log in to unmask]