I have two observations of things that seem to work for me and may help
others.

It seems my tremor is worse in bed and sometimes wakens me about 4-5 hours
after my last dose of meds, 1/2 Sinemet 50/200, at bedtime.   As a leftie,
that's where the tremor occurs.  I can usually stop it by bending my left
thumb into my palm and holding it with my fingers.  Don't know what sense that
makes but there's a lot of things about PD that don't.

I sometimes have been wakened by restless legs and after moving them around
until my patience runs out, I usually find I can get to sleep on my stomach
with my head turned to the right.

Hardly medically proven observations but they seem work, for me.

Don of W. PA.  [log in to unmask]