DAPS (Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society) was treated Monday to Dennis Braun,
R.Ph., of Pharmacia and Upjohn, who spoke on "New Medicines for the
Millenium."  Although his presentation was focused more to the person not
involved with this list, it still was of interest to me.  It might be of
even greater interest to the more passive members of your support groups.

He discussed the progress being made against Parkinsonism with a broad
brush, without undue emphasis on the company that he works for.  He kept
the attention of the crowd, and was bombarded with questions, until he was
the last to leave the meeting.  I wholeheartedly recommend him - and most
likely his counterparts in other parts of the world - as people whom you
might invite to speak to your groups.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness