Ivan wrote:

----------
>     16 Listmembers  wrote me or the whole list about my TV
appearance
> WITHOUT ordering.  If any of  you DO want  a tape ($10.00 each),
please
> let me know today!
>
>      These 16 people are Dennis Greene, ....................

        Ivan, Australia, as does most of the world, uses the PAL television
system as opposed to the system used in the USA and Japan (the name
of which escapes me at the moment).  This means that much as I would
be interested in the tape both for its content and the chance it
offers to put a face on a friend, it will not work in my VCR. Hence
my tardiness in placing an order.
        Needless to say I don't have to see the tape to know that you would
have done us proud.

Congratulations,

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11