------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C5.8F1B4380

Dennis,

Great suggestions.  When I started to slow down and shake more, my son
asked what he could do to keep me doing things, now what I could not do any
more.  I had to start looking around and asking others how to make it
possible for me to keep going and what he could do to help.  This has
helped us both.  Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself, but he just
says rest a little and we will do it together.  I am lucky to have him
here.

Claudia,

Maybe Dennis is right.  Maybe you could ask your husband if he could make
changes in your home or lifestyle to keep you going and doing things with
him.  It is amazing what a handrail, or ramp, or slight change of pace can
do to help you keep going and the both of you doing it together.

Just a thought or two

don't forget how to laugh ( and do it often )
Marling McReynolds
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C5.8F1B4380

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Dennis,<br><br>Great suggestions. =
&nbsp;When I started to slow down and shake more, my son asked what he =
could do to keep me doing things, now what I could not do any more. =
&nbsp;I had to start looking around and asking others how to make it =
possible for me to keep going and what he could do to help. &nbsp;This =
has helped us both. &nbsp;Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself, but =
he just says rest a little and we will do it together. &nbsp;I am lucky =
&nbsp;Maybe you could ask your husband if he could make changes in your =
home or lifestyle to keep you going and doing things with him. &nbsp;It =
is amazing what a handrail, or ramp, or slight change of pace can do to =
help you keep going and the both of you doing it together.<br><br>Just a =
thought or two<br><br>don't forget how to laugh ( and do it often =
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C5.8F1B4380--