------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C7.79657C20

Judith,

Interesting indeed?  My mother was left handed, died at 66.  My father was
left handed and died at 83 (passed that 70 mark).  My sister was left
handed and died at 55 (cancer).  My brother is left handed and I don't
think he is giving up too soon ( he is 59 now).
Yes, I admit it, I must have been a changeling.  I am the only right handed
person in the immediate family.  Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, 3
grandparents (the 4th was ambidextrous), Daughter and several grandchildren
(my son is also ambidextrous) are/were left handed.  I grew up in a left
handed world.

I tried to teach my daughter to tie her shoes and she just could not learn
from me.  Then my sister watched us and told me  that in thinking I am
right handed and she left, I was trying to teach her backwards from myself.
 However, I tie my shoes left handed.Ha Ha

And so it goes in the left handed world

don't forget how to laugh  ( and do it often )
Marling McReynolds
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C7.79657C20

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Judith,<br><br>Interesting indeed? =
&nbsp;My mother was left handed, died at 66. &nbsp;My father was left =
handed and died at 83 (passed that 70 mark). &nbsp;My sister was left =
handed and died at 55 (cancer). &nbsp;My brother is left handed and I =
don't think he is giving up too soon ( he is 59 now). &nbsp;<br>Yes, I =
admit it, I must have been a changeling. &nbsp;I am the only right =
handed person in the immediate family. &nbsp;Mother, Father, Brother, =
Sister, 3 grandparents (the 4th was ambidextrous), Daughter and several =
grandchildren (my son is also ambidextrous) are/were left handed. =
&nbsp;I grew up in a left handed world. &nbsp;<br><br>I tried to teach =
my daughter to tie her shoes and she just could not learn from me. =
&nbsp;Then my sister watched us and told me &nbsp;that in thinking I am =
right handed and she left, I was trying to teach her backwards from =
myself. &nbsp;However, I tie my shoes left handed.Ha Ha<br><br>And so it =
goes in the left handed world<br><br>don't forget how to laugh &nbsp;( =
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C7.79657C20--