------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C9.178913C0

Jeanette,

I am not taking 1mg requip 3Xday with only 1 sinemet CR 25/100 in the
afternoon.  I also take zoloft for depression.  I was taking the sinemet
every 3 to 4 hours around the clock.  I also did not sleep.  In fact before
requip (last October or November  when it first came to my neuro)  I did
not sleep much (on a good night 4 separate hours of sleep).  Now I can get
3 to 6 hours a night of continuous sleep.  Amazing, at least for me.

good luck to you.  I was 46 when given the wonderful news that I have pd,
three years ago.  At first I felt I was too young, then I started to read
Don's (flash) additions to this list.  Now I feel I will make it for a long
time.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C9.178913C0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Jeanette,<br><br>I am not taking 1mg =
requip 3Xday with only 1 sinemet CR 25/100 in the afternoon. &nbsp;I =
also take zoloft for depression. &nbsp;I was taking the sinemet every 3 =
to 4 hours around the clock. &nbsp;I also did not sleep. &nbsp;In fact =
before requip (last October or November &nbsp;when it first came to my =
neuro) &nbsp;I did not sleep much (on a good night 4 separate hours of =
sleep). &nbsp;Now I can get 3 to 6 hours a night of continuous sleep. =
&nbsp;Amazing, at least for me.<br><br>good luck to you. &nbsp;I was 46 =
when given the wonderful news that I have pd, three years ago. &nbsp;At =
first I felt I was too young, then I started to read Don's (flash) =
additions to this list. &nbsp;Now I feel I will make it for a long =
McReynolds<br>[log in to unmask]</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35C9.178913C0--