From: Marling McReynolds <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Restless/ 3 types of dyskinesia
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 1998 6:09 AM

------=_NextPart_000_01BD35D1.4C703160

Ivan,

I wonder if your "rubberiness" is the same as my "internal whim-whams"?  I
don't know how else to describe the strange internal feeling I get at the
top of my meds.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
------=_NextPart_000_01BD35D1.4C703160

face
rial">Ivan,<br><br>I wonder if your &quot;rubberiness&quot; is the
same as my &quot;internal whim-whams&quot;? &nbsp;I don't know how else to
describe the strange internal feeling I get at the top of my
McReynolds<br>[log in to unmask]</p>
------