  about 15min ago i long distance phone call about my blind friend which i
said about week ago he was here for fish fry. no one knew of it out side
vivian &i said we could talk and not have pity for each other. i do whish i
had gone to some cance support groups. i don"t know what to say. as he is
not exspect to live. just put it on list to get it off of my mind and maybe
what to say when he passes on. i am so happy that i only got pd. what is
going through his mind now. the pain. so i will close got to think. I.YQ.
DON&VIVIAN