I have noticed that although most of us seem to be trying to get by on the
least amount of meds, the doctors seems to prescribe larger than needed
doses for first time users, especially of sinemet.  Is this my imagination??
I was on 50/200 every 4 hours in the beginning and after the initial good
reaction (sinemet certainly controls the pd symptoms) I experienced the
worst of side-effects.  Now I am on the least of sinemet cr (25/100) and
only take it at my worst time of day, with requip the rest of the time.

Just a thought.

don't  forget  how to laugh  (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds