Janet and Don,

I am glad you have gotten to a place where you can view the PD diagnosis as
a "gift".  I have not.  In fact, Don, this is one of the hopes you give me
in that if you could eventually come to this point, then maybe I can too.

I know from family history research I have a long life to live.  I had hoped
that more of it would be as a physically fit person.  Now I must adapt to
many and growing limitations.  And I do not want to adapt to it!

However, I have a son who reminds me to laugh every day and this keeps me
going.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds