Marling, you are assuming I go into the "library" to do other than read! It is
a great place to hide, get some quiet relaxation, maybe even in the tub, if
time permits. It is a place where no one expects you to jump up to answer
phone calls. It is a place where a small radio sounds pretty good, due to the
reverberation.  Fortunately I don't have constipation.  So it is a win-win
situation. ALSO we have three "libraries" but I only have one den, which is
actually also my son's bedroom, when he is in town. So you can see, as an avid
reader,  I have found my perfect place to to absorb knowledge, with a minimum
"waste" of time! :-)) Ken B