Fra: Rick Hermann <[log in to unmask]>
Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN =
Dato: 10. februar 1998 21:29
Emne: Addendum to earlier message

Thanks for the welcomes and suggestions. In response to a couple helpful
procedural suggestions, I would like to add the following information to =
my
intro:

I'm 46 years old, have been diagnosed with parkinsonism 2 months, =
symptoms
for three years; and I'm beginning a trial course of Sinamet CR 50/200 (
had left out the CR).

Another note: my wife has had rheumatoid arthritis for 10 years, which
ended her airline career and gave her another "job". As I've started =
down
the path of less-than-perfectly-functioning body, I understand her a lot
better and am *definitely* more patient--I share more of what she feels,
her frustrations, fears, and also hope and gratefulness.

Rick
46/2 months