Welcome, Rick.  I note that your wife has rheumatoid arthritis. This is the
case with one of the CGs in our local support group, whose husband has
Multiple Systems Atrophy, a"PD Plus"version. I'm sure she appreciates the
empathy you expressed for her condition, and is in a position to appreciate
something of your problems, too. I hope she, like my friend, has found some
helpful meds to make daily life easier.  Glad to have you aboard. See post
I will send to list now about the list we have for CGs.

>Thanks for the welcomes and suggestions. In response to a couple helpful
>procedural suggestions, I would like to add the following information to my
>intro:
>
>I'm 46 years old, have been diagnosed with parkinsonism 2 months, symptoms
>for three years; and I'm beginning a trial course of Sinamet CR 50/200 (
>had left out the CR).
>
>Another note: my wife has had rheumatoid arthritis for 10 years, which
>ended her airline career and gave her another "job". As I've started down
>the path of less-than-perfectly-functioning body, I understand her a lot
>better and am *definitely* more patient--I share more of what she feels,
>her frustrations, fears, and also hope and gratefulness.
>
>Rick
>46/2 months

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH