 my nero thinks list is a very good support group. he did not want on the
list as the doc. list. but want ne to send him some of our problens. only
ask me not to tell all the med or how much i take. i told him how i wanted
jokes poem and just plain nounsence he said if we would admit we get tierd
of hereing about meds and sickeness. i am not youngest in years but had
longest with pd he got. decidec not to fight we me in not useing my
wheelchair. admided i would never be happy. only please slow down on amount
of work i do, he said i call as i see it. and to keep helping folks. as even
he ask me to go see some one on one. we got he great support group here. so
lets keep it up.

                            lima,oh

                            I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                             BEST MEDS FOR PD IS