Hi folks!
        My name is John Henkel, and I'm a writer for a magazine called FDA
Consumer.  It's a general-interest health magazine published by the Food and
Drug Administration.  I'm currently writing an article on Parkinson's Disease
and would like to interview a few patients about their experiences with the
disease.  If any of you would be interested in helping me out by volunteering
to be interviewed by phone or by e-mail, send me a response to this message
and I will contact you.  I'd also be interested in interviewing any
neurologists who post to this list.
        Thank you very much for any help you can give me with this.  Besides
being in the magazine, the article also will be posted on the Internet and
will be used as a handout to people requesting PD information.

John Henkel
Office of Public Affairs
Food and Drug Administration
Rockville, MD
(301) 443-4455

P.S.  If you'd like to check out FDA Consumer magazine, an archive of back
issues can be found by going to www.fda.gov.  Click on "What's New."