> Researchers estimate that the optimum daily level of
>carbidopa in the bloodstream is approximately 75mg . .

Stephen......or Anyone Else Who Knows About This Stuff,

Re. the above statement, which I've read previously from other list
contributors, does the carbidopa accumulate throughout the day, eventually
reaching 75mg?  As a matter of fact, does the levodopa accumulate?  And
perhaps even more importantly, is there a minimum therapeutic level,
especially of the carbidopa?  I'm trying to build an understanding so I can
best micromanage my own PD, & any help would be much appreciated!
M.Dawn  55/5