Bob ,

  I now know that for for the past few years , maybe six or seven , I was

experiencing symtoms of Parkinsons but never went to a doctor about
it . My doctor , even the dentist ,  noticed my tremor and kidded me
about
being 'nervous' . It never occurred to me that I had Parkinsons . It was
my
husband who insisted I get some answers . I knew something was wrong
with me though , along with the tremor I was losing my sense of balance ,

gettting stiffer each year , aching and felt like I was losing some
mental
sharpness ( like the ability to access short term memory and vocabulary).

Then the inner tremors became more persistent . I felt alienated from
other
people . I asked my doctor about it because I promised my husband I would
.
My husband is very supportive . He said that he thought I  had parkinsons

before I went to the doctor and he wanted me to do something about it .

This is unrelated to the previous paragraph - just a question .
Have any of you heard that it's unsafe to take St. John's Wort
with some of the drugs for Parkinsons , like Eldepryl ? I have heard
this but was taking it for depression , and I thought it was helping .
It is now thought to be a MAO B inhibitor . Do any of you take it ?

Carol Mcleod 47/1

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]