^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:23:45 -0700 MURRAY _CHARTERS
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi Ivan;
>Just read your e-mail....time flies....I'll get a cheque into
>tomorrows post for $10 US Funds for you.  Thanx!
>

>>      These 16 people are...... Murray Charters..
>>
>> Yours,
>>
>> Ivan Suzman 48/10
>> 9 Range Street, Portland, Maine 04103 USA tel:207-797-8488
>>
>Best regards.....................Murray
>.

   Thanks, Murray.....21 checks have so far arrived.......

   This afternoon, Jay, Greg, and I are HOPEFULLY going to send out the
first batch of videos. Amy and I are getting the paperwork updated at the
moment.
.
    Depending on what time the afternoon mail arrives, we will also send
out videos to those of you whose checks come in  today's mail.

.  We will send out a second batch of videos, Friday or Saturday.

   Including  Murray,and new orders this week from Barbara Patterson, Bob
Bowling, Tony Miller, Joyce Young, Don McKinley and Linda Corson, we now
have 60 videos to process.

There are still 15 people ( Dennis Greene, Jim Slattery, Dale Severance,
Peter Kidd,  Becky Hunt,  Delda White,  Joyce Gibbs, Mary Sheehan, Phil
Tompkins, Debbie White, Nancy Burnham, Martha Rohrer, Allan Rosenberg,
Ken Becker,  and Teresa Marcy) who have written or commented on the film
without ordering.

There are 15 videos still available.

Dennis and Jim in Australia, if you can find a way to convert VHS
videoformat to PAL, I'll hold  a tape for each of you until you find out.

Sonia in Denmark and Ernie in the U.K., please be CERTAIN you can make
use of the VHS tape we have here.

More later,
Ivan, Amy and Jay

Do any of you wish to order?