To: Don McKinley
From: Will Kuipers

Re: Breathing through nose while eating.

Don,

I have that trouble too sometimes and I can only recommend a good forcefu=
noseblow.

But I have that trouble at night, when trying to sleep. I have one weak
nostril that closes due to the combination of breathing in and the weight=

of the nostril itself. It keeps me awake and I don't need any help in tha=
t!
I have found releaf through using a product that has seen a tremendous
success since it was introduced.
It is called <BreatheRight> and consists of a springloaded bandaid across=

the nose.
It pulls the nostrils apart and you won't believe the comfort it gives yo=
u.
You see it being used by athletes, especially football players.
It seems gimmicky, but it really works. Try it!

Will A. Kuipers             77 / dx '91