Hi everyone,

I have been reading the list for a very long time.  It has been very
helpful to my husband and me caring for my mother-in-law Florence (83/10).

I have another reason for writing the list.  I have been funded by National
Insitute on Aging to develop a CD-ROM and Internet site for people with
Parkinsons and their caregivers.  I am asking if I could talk with some of
you about sharing your experiences with PD and put that information on the
program.

I am also looking for people to help write some of the information that
will be included in the site.  You (meaning the list) are the most
knowledgeable people on this subject and I think that if I were able to
have a few of you helping write this site, it would be fantastic and
contain useful information for everyone.

I would request that you response to me personally at [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Maureen

Maureen Allen, RN-C MPH
Research Director