Dear folks:

My husband has been using the wheelchair more these days and finds it very
uncomfortable after sitting in it most of the day.  We have tried using a
board to eliminate the "squeeze," padding the board with towels, mattress
padding, cushions, etc., but nothing is satisfactory.  Does anyone out
there have a better way to make wheelchairs more comfortable?  I should
mention also that we bought this used wheelchair for $40 without the foot
supports -- of course, thinking that we could "pick one up somewhere."  I
wonder if that could be one of the problems.

Also, Dave tends to slouch terribly when he sits -- but he's no slouch.  We
could use of your suggestions here, too.

Baltimore MD is famous for crabs, but I didn't want my husband to be one of
the crabs!  Help, someone!!

Esther Abe CG for Dave 74/5