At 12:58 PM 2/12/98 EST, M.Dawn Legan wrote:
>Since a question about wheelchairs has recently been asked, I thought I'd add
>my question here.  I am almost ready for a motorized wheelchair.  At this
>point in my life, COMFORT has become a high priority on my list of values!
>Can anyone recommend the most comfortable wheelchair out there?     Mary Legan
>55/5

  i can not remend any one in pitcal i have for in the house out side elec
cart as the wheels are larger or thicker for getting around out side. if
ground is soft you will find harder to get around. here in lima,oh we can
get carts from $300.00 to $5000.00 mine was $5000.500 i go every place iven
pull a small trailer to hall junk in. so it all in what you want to do
I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN