Perhaps a church, temple or community center-there are usually
volenteers there who can be taught. If the caretaker learned, If the
caretakers learned so can these people-since it won't be a 24 hr job.
Some caretakers need a few hours free at reasonable intervals. I think
this is a good idea. I have seen the lovely people learn amazing
things-caring for disabled children or adults with other conditions.