I was interested to learn that I am not the only one who passes up
things which do not seem to apply right now or which I am afraid will
apply later.  One such is the current thread about wheelchairs.  I am
NOT saying stop.  Keep talking about it, I just read a few words and
skip them.  The same applies to surgery at this point for me.  I am
so frightened of the idea of surgery right now, yet I know that when
I get to the place where I have more off time than on time, I will
seriously consider it.  I am glad there are so many others here at
all stages of this "condition" to let me know that there is life at
each stage, and I will make it through all of it.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds