Barbara M. wrote:
"I've had PD for about 22 years, was diagnosed 14 years ago, have been on
Sinemet for 10 years,..."
   Barb, this suggests your PD was quite slow in progressing in the beginning.
You had PD 12 years (Did I figure that right?) before you started Sinemet.  I
like to read reports like this. Did you do anything to keep it slow?  What
symptoms did you have in those years before diagnosis and before sinemet?
What was the final straw that sent you to Sinemet?  Just curious.  I'm hoping
to get along without it for as long as possible.  You are an inspiration.
Sincerely,
Joan 57yo/PD9yrs