Hello all listfriends,

I will settle down here in Waco, Texas. In another message I explain why
and some of you already know what I mean. I will try to contribute more to
the list than the past 8 months, when I was travelling around between the
USA and the Netherlands.

I will live in Waco, Texas and want to be of any help I can be for the
Parkies in the area of Waco and surroundings. Or maybe in the whole of
Texas of the USA.

At the moment I am installing a new computer and am connecting the scanner
and the printer to it. I will have a good configuration, with which I offer
any help I can give.

Of course I also use this computer as a wordprocessor, a mailer, a
spreadsheet and sometimes as a game computer. But most of all will be the
wordprocessor with which I will write poems/messages, articles and letters.
 So be aware of my contributions. I promise you to keep my messages short
and to the point with the subject telling what is in the letter.

Warm greetings (from the heart) from a rainy Texas.

Kees Paap