Hi listfriends,

I'm very pleased to inform you about a big change in the life of two of
your listmembers. What is the big change and who are those two and what
does it have to do with Parkinson's? Why is this non-pd info on the list?
All questions on which the patient reader will get an answer. And patients
are we all so we have learned to be patient, because you have to be patient
when you are waiting as a patient in the waiting room of the neurologist
till he yells :"next patient".

Okay, here I go with my explanation. The first listmember is Faye Armstrong
and the second one is me. Faye is a general surgeon and knows some about
Parkinson's and became a member of this list, because a friend of hers has
Parkinson's. Well, that friend is me, Kees Paap from Holland. We met when
she was on holidays in Holland and as we met, we fell in love. So much in
love, we call that "love at first sight", that we can't live without each
other.

I told Faye about my PD and she knows exctly what it is but her answer was
that health is not important if one loves somebody, even if a severe
disease as PD is involved. Yesterday she said to me (when I was very off)
"I love you, Kees Paap whether you have PD or not, are on or off, because
inside you is the man I love", and she helped me button my sleeves for a
dinner special organized for organ donation awareness.

The fact that I'm 12 years older doesn't effect her love for me. Well I
think that somebody who says such things about the person whom she loves
very much, must be very much in love with that person. And Faye is very
much in love with me and I'm very much in love with her.

I love Faye very much and I want to be with her day and night. So I asked
her to marry me and she said yes. We can't send everyone an invitation by
snail mail that's why we do it in this way. Here is the text of the card
which is folded in three pieces. There are beautiful flowers on it.

side 1 :
                        Faye
                                and
                                        Kees

                                February 21, 1998

side 2 :

Kees asked Faye to marry him, and she said "Yes!"
   Since then, their love has grown deeper, so
            He will ask her again on
           Saturday, February 21, 1998

           Faye Armstrong and Kees Paap
            together with her parents
          Mr. and Mrs. Ralph W. Armstrong
     Invite you to join them to hear the answer
            and celebrate their wedding
            at Robinson Church of Christ
          428 Chado Lane, Robinson, Texas.
                6.30 in the evening.

     Reception following in the fellowship hall.

side 3 :

      When the doors of the arrival hall closed,
           you opened the door to my heart.
    And the earth seemed to have stopped turning,
       to me, eternity started at that moment.
         At that instant, words didn't exist,
         I needed a thousand words to decribe,
         My mind only thought in superlatives.
         Surround me with your sunny universe,
              embrace me with your ocean,
                give me air to breathe
              and I will be yours forever.
    no cloud, storm or pollution will seperate us,
     and God will smiles as He sees His children,
   Loving each other like he wants all people to do.

Please see this as a sincere invitation. If you desire to come, please
phone or email us and we will give you directions to the church and
information about an inexpensive hotel-accomodation.

Faye Armstrong and
Kees Paap

P.S. Phone nr. 254 751 7619