     Before I re. to my sugject in question, I have something to say. It is
said that hindsight is sometimes better that foresight. My apology for my last
post. I do not wish to hinder any progres that the people on this list have
made regarding obtaining the help that PWP's need. They and their caregiver &
support systems need the help of Mr. Clinton.

     Now for my  question: Can/does anxiety "worsen" PD symptoms? The cause of
the anxiety is my youngest brother is getting  married on Valentines Day. My
family likes his fiancee so that is not any problem. I think it's just all the
to-dos of what's turning into a "big" wedding when something small was the
couples original plans. I'll not bore you all with wedding details as it is my
dad that I am asking about.
     Mom said that Dad has fallen twice this week The first part of the week,
dad fell, at the bottom of their driveway. Mom is not much help at these times
as she is a stroke victim herself. Since I wasn't there, I don't know all the
details. Apparently he's been a lot less steady since. A couple days ago,
while leaving a restaurant, he "froze". Fortunately a stranger for kind enough
to help him to the car that Mom had pulled up to the curb for him.
     Yesterday, Mom stopped by my house. I, myself am legally blind, so cannot
drive. Mom said she had a wheelchair in the trunk for dad. I was so glad to
see the topic of wheelchairs on the list when I checked my e-mail. The
rehearsal dinner is tonight, at a very nice restaurant. My dad will be
attending, which I am  thankful for. I am just wondering if the anxiety could
have "put" him there sooner than otherwise.
     Thanks for listening, so now I can hopefully re-focus on my brothers
happines.

Bonnie
Dad - Jim 76/dx1.5yr He takes Sinonet (sp)