Bonnie,

Yes, anxiety and stress can worsen symptoms.  I have found that under
stress I have much more trouble managing symptoms.  However, when the
stress is relieved and life calms down, I usually return to my
"normal" levels of trouble.  Although when absolutely necessary I
have taken extra meds during times I was sure I would be stressed, I
usually paid for it with extra side effects.  I am now trying to
learn how to handle stress better.  Your father will probably be fine
after the wedding.  I know that there are times when I need my cane,
and other times when I do not.
Your father is lucky to have you and others to worry about him, and
for him.
Congrats to your brother.

Marling McReynolds