  mom cryed out for me at about 8:15 she was in her bathroom floor. i could
nott pick her up. 911 came. she had blood clots in the stool and said her
chest hurt. they are keeping her over night. my baby is with me. gess there
is not lot to get upset over. gave her some pills whant to check her out
befor coming home. lookink for young 20 yr old to keep me compony till love
of my life is home. lololo they just don"t want a dirty old man. well old
young man of 37. lolo

                    73/26 lima,oh

                    I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS