^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   30  deg. Fsundown
On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:52:28 -0500 donald mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>  mom cryed out for me at about 8:15 she was in her bathroom floor. i
>could
>nott pick her up. 911 came. she had blood clots in the stool and said
>her
>chest hurt.

Dear "uncle don,"

     Yesterday Vivian's letter arrived here with the picture of you and
her, and a radiant Judith Richards,  along  with your check for the tv
show videotape.  I was showing the  picture to everyone.
We were so excited.

     Now today I get on the pd list and read the bad news about "auntie
viv."

     Well, Don, keep talking to us......here's my best wishes for her
speedy recovery...

God bless,
 Ivan, Jay and friends
Portland, Maine