I guess I can tell you about another thing we sell because I'm sure none of
you will be interested!!  As some of you know we are in the ranching
business and we are having our annual bull and female sale on the 21st.
Needless to say the last few weeks have been very busy and stressful.  A
friend just made us a web site ( I don't think it is finished yet) and
included a picture of Don and I riding our favorite bull Houdini.  We had
this made for our Xmas card.  So if you would like to see a PDP and his wife
riding a bull check  into http://www.lehnherr.com/simmental/.  Nancy B cg
for Don 64/14