<< Perhaps a church, temple or community center-there are usually
 volenteers there who can be taught. If the caretaker learned, If the
 caretakers learned so can these people-since it won't be a 24 hr job.
 Some caretakers need a few hours free at reasonable intervals. I think
 this is a good idea. I have seen the lovely people learn amazing
 things-caring for disabled children or adults with other conditions.

Nita: thanks for comment. Your thoughts are excellent. Also to defrey costs
care givers utilizing this serves could be organized to staff the center on
say a once per month bases as a requirement to use the service.  go from
there.

Dale